CHARTER OF PHISO
Peekye Hill Social Organization
Peekye Hill Social Organization (PHISO) was founded to improve the condition of people of Hilly Regions in education and economy. Nepal being a mountainous country, its 44% of the people live in the hills, scattering widely, clustered into small hamlets. And most of them (communities/areas) suffer from the food deficits, illiteracy and lack of school facilities. To fight with above problem PHISO launches the following activities in different parts of Nepal.
- Launching primary Schools and adult literacy classes
- Managing free education, educational material and other basic needs
- Help in economical uplift through tourism.
- Help to develop the lower Everest region as one of the shortest tourism destination to view the Mount Everest
- Providing cooking and housekeeping trainings to the local people to enable them to take part in tourism sector.
- Providing different community based trainings to enable them to take part in income generating activities.
- Creating cooperation, peace and harmony in local societies.
- Aware new generations about benefit of conserving their language, costume and culture.
- A five year project is set off for to renovate 5 ancient Buddhist stupas and numerous mani-walls at Goli and Chaulakharka village development communities of Solukhumbu district.
To meet above activities PHISO is launching different Charity Programs in Local communities and in its Capital Kathmandu and other parts of Nepal. Local and international volunteers are encouraged in taking parts in workshops in village/regional level. PHISO is trying to be self sufficient from the charities and donors of different organizations within Nepal. But any organizations and individuals, interested to take part in this good cause are most welcome. PHISO has maintained all required criteria with the government bodies and warm relation with National and International Donors and well wishers.
We are committed to help needy and we will do that tirelessly!